Wednesday, September 16, 2009

An opportunity to give back!


I have decided to join Help-Portrait movement which will take place on December 12 2009.

Help Portrait is a movement of photographers who are using their time, equipment and expertise to give back to those who are less fortunate this holiday season. Watch this video by Jermy Cowart.

At first I thought it is another nice idea, but then I found that I have two options:
1- Just sit on my comfortable chair and let the time passes watching other people doing it.
2- Use my passion for photography to make a few people happy about themselves by giving prints of their portraits.

If you are interested to get into an experience to mark your life’s journey, take the initiative and join thousands of photographers from all over the world at Help-Portrait.com.

There are very few opportunities in life to make other people happy by doing what you love most. Make this yours.

See you on December 12.

Cheers!
Fadi


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any comments on my work or opinions, I'd like to hear them.